We are very grateful for the contribution of our multi-stakeholder steering group who advise MATTER on our strategic approach and project focus.
They participate as individuals, not representing their organisations and attend our meetings at their own expense and are not paid for their contribution.
- Frank Barry, Amicus/Unite (Union)
- Nick Beecroft, Emerging Risks Manager, Lloyds of London
- Dr David Gee, editor Late Lessons from Early Warnings, prev European Environment Agency
- Dr David Grimshaw, Prof ICT4D, Royal Holloway; prev Head of Prog New Technologies, Practical Action
- Professor Richard Jones, FRS, Pro-Vice Chancellor for Research and Innovation, University of Sheffield
- Gary Kass, Deputy Chief Scientist, Natural England
- Arved Luth, Director, Forumnano; Good Response, Germany
- Gene Matthews, solicitor, Leigh Day & Co
- Dr David Santillo, Senior Scientist, Greenpeace